Okay. Everybody can rest easy. Mr. Squirrel has been captured. I repeat, Mr. Squirrel has been captured. He has been held for the past week without bail or any visitation rights. While I'm still kind of fuzzy on what he's being charged with, you can all rest easy and know that he is being treated as inhumanely as possible.FYI: The tie is the calling card of the two little bounty hunters that put Mr. Squirrel behind bars. They wish to remain anonymous.
1 comment:
Sounds like some good imagination going on again with Bryce and Preston. So glad they can find creative ways to play and stay busy. Can't wait to see you all next month. I think about it everyday and I can't wait!
Have a great vacation and hope you will blog while you are doing some fun stuff with the Bell's. Love you all...
Post a Comment