We got Preston signed up for soccer and he's been having a lot of fun playing. He has some trouble remembering where he's supposed to be and is content to just run wherever the ball is and steal it from his own team members. But I've found this to be a the common denominator with the 6 and 7 year olds so I don't worry about it.
Here's some pictures from his latest game.

Oh yeah. Did I mention Erik got roped into being the coach?
3 comments:
So fun to see the soccer pictures. Preston looks great and it is awesome that Erik is the coach. I know everyone is having fun and learning a few things. I want to play soccer with you all when we come out!
Awesome! Great pics. Preston is taking after his father I guess. Good job for coaching Erik! I wish I could be there to see it in action... and indoors too. That is cool (no pun intended). I am a dork.
Yippee! You did the YMCA sports. ;) I love it. That's what we have done. And how very cool that Erik was the Coach. That's how Steve got sucked into Coaching also, and he's done it ever since. Looks like Preston had fun. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment