That's right. Erik turned the ripe old age of 31. And let me tell you I poured my heart and soul into this cake. Can't you tell by my awesome cake decorating/bakery skills? :)

And the kids got really into buying him presents. They put a lot of thought into what Dad should have. And this is what they came up with:

Makayla said "Numenem's". I had to translate but I think I got it right.

A blue tie from Preston.

And Bryce HAD to get him this Star Wars t-shirt. I think it was more for Bryce than Erik.
Happy Birthday Erik! Know that this little family loves you more than anything!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Erik!
Is that a cake with avocado frosting? (I saw that once on then food network).
Happy Bithday, Erik!
Just reading about your birthday. Hope it was a happy one for you Erik. We love you a lot!
Post a Comment