So Bryce has a few "friends". I'm not opposed to Bryce having his "friends" but they can be a very bad influence at times.
Like when I ask him to clean up his room and his "friends" decide to take all the clothes out of drawers and mix them with dirty clothes and then jump in and throw clothes around.
Or when I hear Makayla crying. There is no explanation other than "Bryce being mean" and Bryce saying his "friends" did it.
Or maybe when I find him in the family room with DVDs and video games scattered around because his "friends" want to watch something.
They even make Bryce hit kids in his primary class sometimes.
Do you want to meet these "friends"?



4 comments:
That is too funny, only Bryce can come up with the "friends.
They have really great names.
Hilarious. Hopefully the twins don't bring over any of their friends to cause more trouble in your house!
I LOVE it! What an imagination.
Bryce does have a great imagination, and he looks so cute in those pictures. Sounds like he would love some real friends though. Hope your ward has a play group so he can make some. Love you all.
Post a Comment