Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures

Here's some pictures that we got not too long ago. I've been waiting forever for a certain talented, awesome friend take our family pictures. Yes Carrie, I'm talking to you! But unfortunately, cosmic forces are determined to keep us apart so I had to move on.

But through a friend I found April. She is so sweet and super talented!

I love these pictures! So take a gander and the Witbeck crew of 2010!













7 comments:

Valeni said...

Great pictures. You should be pleased to have such a great looking family.
Grandpa

Cecilee said...

The pictures turned out awesome!! I love them. You all look great. Isn't it nice to get some good ones?

Camille said...

What a cute family! One day I will become motivated enough to get a family picture done...

Hayley said...

So glad that you had April do them. They look great. Especially love the one of Bryce sitting and the last family ones. Ka-chow!

Valeni said...

I'm just seeing these pictures and they are darling! I would love a hard copy in an 8x10 or 5x7 of the family together. You all look great and I'm so glad you could get these done. I hope all of us will work on new pictures and send them out to everyone in the family.

Alisha said...

Beautiful!! Tell me how you get back to being skinny minny rachel after 3 babies?? I'm starting to get nervous about all of the chub I'll find after the cute round tummy goes & reveals all of the cookie dough I've eaten over the past 7 months.

Carrie said...

Oh I love them! You are such a cute family:)

I cannot believe how big everyone is, and your hair looks so good. I don't think I have seen it that long before..??

One day, my dear. One day I will get the privilege of capturing you guys through my own lens.