See the urine!!!! Ewwwww! That's why I'm taking pictures and Erik's doing the dirty work. :)
Almost ready to start putting down the floor.
(View from kitchen)Finished! It only took a week but we got it done. Well, I should say Erik got it done because my job was to wipe the glue off the floor. But I'm dang good at wiping up the glue!
(View from upstairs)
Now we just have to get the tile in and we're done with our ugly floor! Yay! And if you come over, I bet you won't be able to see where we colored the cracks with a Sharpie.

6 comments:
Beautiful!!
A sharpie...that's hilarious!
fantastic! I love the dark color-- very rich:) not rich like money-- but you guys are so not vain, right? but rich as in rich chocolate smothered in rich chocolate sauce smothered in rich chocolate shavings. yes. that rich.
Good Job Erik! And good job Rachel for being supportive. It looks great. You will love it.
I'm just seeing this and it does look great! Good for you guys for doing so much with the house. We can't wait to come and see it in person!
nice. now just invite us over and you'll be good :)
Post a Comment