Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friends

While in Portland, we had the great blessing of making some friends who lived just down the road from us. They became our friends in spite of my quiet, shy, awkwardness. Tom and Betsy became people that we could count on if we ever needed them and when Erik was gone for 2 months they became my salvation. Watching the kids when I needed to go out, me borrowing Betsy for the night, etc. Their son Logan is Bryce's age and both our boys loved him. When we told them we were moving, they asked if Logan was coming along. Bryce still asks to walk down the road to see Logan. We miss you Sass family!

Here is a quick message for Logan.

Untitled from Rachel Witbeck on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Logan LOVED that. So cute. I am so sad that you guys moved, but I guess it wouldn't have mattered since we have moved now also. We have family in Arizona, so maybe someday we can come visit.

Unknown said...

Sorry... that message was from Betsy. I am signed into Logan's account right now.

Cecilee said...

Oh. my. goodness. That was the cutest thing I have seen in a while. Your kids are growing up so much. They are adorable. I love your family picture too. Looks great!

Valeni said...

Cecilee just told me how cute this was so I just barely found it and listened. Yes, it is very cute to hear the boys talk to Logan and I don't blame you at all for missing him and his family. I'm glad I got to meet them while you were in Portland. Now do a video for Granny and Grandpa....we want to hear what you will say to us! Love you all