Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love/Hate

I am LOVING living here in AZ....so far. I mean, how many times have you all had to read, or hear, about my extreme distaste for any type of cold weather? Seriously, I was not meant to be in cold weather country. So I was soooo happy to be able to go to the park and meet Erik for lunch at the park in the middle of December! Awesome!

Yes, short sleeves!


She didn't want short-sleeves. Oh well. I mean, it's not like it's super hot this time of year. (Sorry about the picture Erik!)


We even ate under this cute little tree where lovebirds inscribed their initials to show their undying love for one another. Erik wouldn't do it. Whatever.


But you know, not everything is copacetic around here. There has to be some downfall, right? It's to be expected. Maybe something, oh, like THIS!!!!


This little gem was hiding in some debris left behind by the previous owners. Do you know what it is? I had never seen one before this moment.

Okay, it's a freaking black widow! Ewwwww! I want to throw up just looking at the pictures! I HATE this!


Oh but don't worry. There was another one waiting in the debris so it wasn't lonely. The children are no longer allowed to play outside.


So I guess you can't have everything. Sunny with just a few days of rain, no snow EVER, and completely bug and poisonous spider free. We'll see if I start complaining about the heat in the summer!

No comments: