I don't really enjoy Thanksgiving day food. Seriously. So my idea was to go out to dinner for Thanksgiving. Maybe that's a little unorthodox but I thought why not celebrate pilgrims by not making dinner and having other people make it and bring it to our table? Wouldn't the pilgrims want us to enjoy the comforts that they weren't able to enjoy?
But I was vetoed. And we stayed in and had dinner. And everyone that was involved did an excellent job!


The decor.

Happy, mischievous, and ornery children.

We.

Kirsten.

Gone crazy from pie or something.

Naps taken.

Finally content with pie.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
4 comments:
My mom said you ate out for one thaksgiving when we moved when I was younger she said it was the most depressing thing ever! And you dont get any leftovers..sad :(. Who doesn't love to eat turkey for day! And leftover pie...if there ever is any...YUM!
Did you get my email? I need your mailing address for Christmas cards!!! :)
We seriously considered eating out too but when it came right down to it we couldn't do it. We ended up buying most stuff pre-made. It wasn't the best, but it was worth it to not have to cook for 2 days ahead of time. You all look great. Good luck with the house. I hope you get to move in soon.
Hi Rachel and family, thanks for the cute pictures...hope you will post some of the new house. We are so happy you are finally getting moved in. We know you have worked so hard!
Post a Comment