Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas '09

Well Christmas has come and gone. Presents were wrapped, new pajamas were distributed, cookies for Santa were made, presents unwrapped, pajamas worn all day, toys put together, toys taken apart, some pouted, and some did weird poses for the camera...and all while the sun shined outside! Here are the wad of pictures of our Christmas adventure this year.



I'm feeling very grateful for this past year. We have had plenty of trials and plenty of good times as well. Even though I kept forgetting it was Christmas time (due to the 70 degree weather!!!) I still felt the Spirit of this time of year. I am grateful for my family. The Lord has blessed me with a husband that I love more than anything and for some strange reason loves me back! He has also blessed me with 3 beautiful, strong-willed, loving children that I can't get enough of! I am grateful for Christ's birth and for the sacrifice he made for me and my family. I am grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am grateful for all my family and friends, wherever you may be, for all the support and love that we have been given over the years.

I hope you all have had a merry Christmas and hope you all have a great 2010!

1 comment:

Valeni said...

Thanks Rachel, for sharing all your thoughts about Christmas and blessings. We are so happy you nd Erik are doing well and we love yu all. The house looks great by the way. I can't wait to really visit you and see it for myself.