Sunday, October 18, 2009

When Grandma Visits

Last week Erik's mom came to visit and the kids were soooo excited. And it was really nice to have some help while I figured out all of the stuff with our move coming up soon.

So what did we do while grandma visited?


Have impromptu pirate birthday party for all the October birthdays. Awesome!


Play at the park every day. Maybe even a couple times a day. Gotta take advantage of the no rain days.


And go to the pumpkin patch with friends.

Now the kids have to deal with boring 'ol mom now that grandma is gone. Thanks for coming and helping out Valeni!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Grandma visits are the BEST! Looks like you had a great time. I can't believe how big your kids are getting-- I feel like you just told me you were pregnant with Preston! How time flies!

Valeni said...

Thanks Rachel, for posting our pictures. I had such a great time visiting you all and hope to see you again soon. Good luck with the move this coming week and hope we can talk on the phone.