Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dejavu

Some might remember THIS post from last year. We are in the same situation this year with Erik in Arizona and me at home with the kids in Portland. Not fun. I don't think any one is enjoying this situation.

So I am making cookies again. The kids are enjoying that part at least and I get to take my mind off of this mess.


I love cookie dough. I don't care if I can get salmonella. I'm gonna
eat it!

The finished product. I LOVE these cookies!


Milk and cookies were enjoyed by all! Time for oatmeal raisin!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I remember you telling me about your cookie recipe. You need to send that to me so I can try it out.

Oh, and soon you will be down in warm Arizona with Erik in a house of your own and you will be laughing at all of us left here in the cold/rainy/snowy Northwest.

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Um, you need to share the recipe!! I always need a good cookie recipe. Hope you two are reunited soon!!

Amy said...

I am with you I love cookie dough so good!

Jeanette said...

Sounds YUMMY!!! We love your cookie dough recipe. My hubby always asks me to make that kind now. haha! And I can't help it either, I almost like the cookie dough better than the cookie itself. :) So, still alone, huh? Yeah, me too! It's not really fun doing "both" jobs all the time....exhausting! Every night I can't wait to have time for myself to read or veg out, and I ALWAYS fall asleep. haha! I seroiusly need to spend some time blogging though. WOW, what a slacker I've been in this area, actually, and my dishes too for that matter! Wow, I think I've put it off too long, let's just say. haha! Well, hang in there. Our hubbies are lucky we are strong women! ;)

Katherine said...

Wow, Rachel. I just checked out that blog that you suggested, and it was so touching. It really makes you just want to cling to your little ones and never let them go. It also makes me feel crappy after a day like today when I was mostly just annoyed by my kids. It makes you realize how precious each day is.

Cecilee said...

Thanks for the clothes AND the cookies!! They were amazing. I don't usually like oatmeal/raisin, but yours were delish!