
Opening presents. He never tires of Transformers and Star Wars "action figures".Okay, now don't laugh. Preston told me he wanted a spider cake. I am not artistically inclined AT ALL! That gene just passed right by me. Seriously. I thought that a spider cake shouldn't be too hard. Just give it some legs and eyes and it's all good right?
Wrong. I am so completely embarrassed by this cake. At first I didn't think it was too bad then my nephew Damon informed me it was a hamburger with legs. Ummm, thanks. Where is my sister Amy or Erik when I need them?
But I guess all hope wasn't lost. Preston was really excited about it and in the end that's all that matters.Happy Birthday Preston!
2 comments:
I love the cake. It is so cute and Preston looks so happy. Miss you guys!
~Misty
I think that cake is awesome!!
Post a Comment