Cutie!
And they're off!
She wasn't as excited but still had fun with Dad!Now for Easter day. Leave to us to not do any easter shopping until the week of Easter. It was craziness everywhere we went and everything was GONE! Fortunately the Easter Bunny stopped by a garage sale on the way home from work and found these leapster systems for a steal.
Preston's books are a bit more challenging for him so he needs a little help with them.Now I wanted to get pictures of the kids with all their Easter clothes on but by the time everyone was ready for church, we were late. So I thought after church we'd get the pictures. Makayla was so tired she went right to sleep in her dress and the boys stripped out of their church clothes as soon as we got home. So we got a couple pictures of the little miss when she got up.
I bought this dress back in October for $7! I love finding a good deal. But of course I had to make it modest by putting a shirt underneath it. It's my new favorite dress for her.Now we're all struggling with stomachaches from the candy and tons of leftover ham....but it was all worth it!
FYI: By the end of May our cell phone contracts are up and we are getting rid of our cell phones. We now have a home phone and the number is 503-575-1920.
FYI: By the end of May our cell phone contracts are up and we are getting rid of our cell phones. We now have a home phone and the number is 503-575-1920.



4 comments:
The little blue dress is darling on makayla and I love her smile in the hat picture. The boys are so cute too. Glad the Easter bunny gave them a good new learning tool! they look so happy and cute...all of you do. Thanks for writing on your blog for us. love you all!
I love Easter time! What a cute little girl that you have!!
Your little Makayla is a doll. Seriously, in that polka dot dress, and her big ole smile, how can you resist that? I can't believe how many teeth she has? Awesome! I love great garage sell finds! yeah Easter Bunny! haha And sounds like you had a fun Easter Egg hunt. Fun pictures!
Have you read Wednesday Letters? I just finished that one, and LOVED it. It's an easy, feel good read. :)
Post a Comment