Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pink Eye

Bryce has had a love/hate relationship with his eyes. Or rather, I have a love hate/relationship with his eyes.

Why I love them:

-they are the most gorgeous blue/green!
-he can express how he feels with just his eyes.
-he can see...let's hope it stays that way!
-the lashes are exquisitely long but blond so it's hard to see them.

Why I hate them:

-PINK EYE!

His poor eye keeps tearing up.

I guess "hate" is a strong word. I really don't "hate" his eyes but when they are prone to getting a nasty infection that can be spread to everyone else, it makes it hard to love them. But of course, I do love them. The positives far outweigh the negatives. So fine you pink eye! Be all nasty and crusty. Just know we have all the antibiotics we need and all the Purell I can get my hands on. We will beat you! (Just please don't come to me. I just got these contacs and I really don't want to buy new ones, or new makeup. Remember that one time. Yeah, it sucked! Thanks!)

And I know you all feel your eyes itching right now. Go ahead...rub your eye! It will feel better! :)

2 comments:

Valeni said...

Bryce is such a sweetie and seeing his picture makes me want to hug him. Too bad about the eye infection. I'm glad you've got the medicine for him and hopefully it won't come back any more once it gets cleared up. Those contagious diseases can get bad in the winter when everyone is cooped up in the house all day. Hope spring will soon be there with opportunities to get out and play in the sun! Love and miss you all...

Jessie said...

Oh that stinks!! I am sad to hear that he has pink eye! I have only had it once in my life and it was terrible...I hope that no one else gets it :)

He is a very cute kid though!