Our kids are hair challenged as toddlers. The boys didn't get much hair until they were almost 3. But that didn't matter much because we just kept the boys' hair short. Well, it's different with a girl. I've been wanting to put Makayla's hair up and clip it back and make it as girlie as I can. But the hair wouldn't cooperate. She's been having a mullety thing going on. Long in back with some wispies in the front.
So I have been patiently waiting for her hair to get just long enough so I could pull it back and make little pig tails. My dream came true! She sat very good for me and didn't cry at all while I was working with her baby fine hair (which is horrible to work with) and this was the end result:
Front view

Yes, I had to give her a cookie so she would be sill long enough for a picture. But isn't she cute!
Back view

I don't think I did too bad with my first attempt at taming a toddler mullet. And best of all, she loves it as well! She's always putting her hands on her head and going "Ooooh" with a big smile. Love it!
8 comments:
Yay for hair! Great job Rach!
I love how girls are just girls. Of course, even at the age of 1, she would know that she just had "pretties" put in her hair!
She looks so cute and grown up. What a cute mother you are of a little girl.
I'm glad you were able to help Amy while she was there. She said you were so nice to spend hours listening to her and she loved being with you.
That is too adorable!! I am so happy that you have a girl! I remember Lauren's first pig tails. That's just one of the joys of girls. They are the best!
By the way, your blog is so adorable. I wish you were here to help me design mine. I am so lazy about it.....
Very cute! I put Addisyn's hair in pig tails the other day also. I will post pictures later.
Cute piggies! I love doing hair and I give all the candy in world if they let me do their hair. Cute new background and header.
She is the cutest thing ever!! I totally could eat her up (not in the creepy way).
Good job on the hair it looks great.
I love my boys but hopefully one day I will have a little girl to fix her hair. I mean look at Cole's hair I can't do anything with it because he is a boy but if he was a girl....I would be in HEAVEN!!! Knowing my luck I will have a girl and she will come out bald as can be :)
How cute!
Post a Comment