Friday, August 19, 2011

Dear Bryce,


Do you know how awesome you are?  I have a feeling you probably do and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you continue to know your sheer awesomeness.





You love Scooby-Doo.  We get it.  And I love that you love it.  We even made this cake for you.  See how your dad worked so hard to get Scooby just right?  Cool, right?  So could you possibly simmer down with the Scooby talk?  The whole "Waggy where are woo?" thing is just getting old.  Think about it and let me know.


I love this picture because it shows some things about you. 1) You are the last one eating 90% of the time. 2) You are pretty picky about your food. And 3)  You cannot concentrate when cake is in the room.



Seriously Bryce, you're joy for life is the best.  And you're love of Lego's is fascinating as well.  I'm so glad you're imaginative, inventive, and artistic with your Lego's and artwork.


Happy Birthday my sweet six year old!  You are fun, energetic, smart, hilarious, inquisitive, happy, sharing, kind, and always one of the brightest parts of my day.  We love you!

1 comment:

Valeni said...

I'm just seeing this cute pictures and love them. What a great cake! you guys are getting too good at making them. Thanks for sharing such sweet thoughts about Bryce. he is a special boy and much loved by us!