I have enjoyed this summer. We had family visits, swim lessons, family vacations x2, hair cuts, backyard blow up pool, neighborhood pools, sprinklers, and some more things that probably relate to getting wet in some shape or form.
But alas, the time has come for our summer vacation to end. Today was the first day of school for my boys who now grace the first and second grade with their presence. And it couldn't have come at a better time. As much as I LOVE my boys, they were getting very bored and I was getting very annoyed. And Makayla was getting very.......well, let's just say Makayla cries. A lot.
So it was time to buy the supplies, meet the teacher, and head off to school where old friends are found and new friends will be made. And other kids will be there that we hope forget about us.
Anyway, as the perfect mother that I am I took excellent pictures with my uber special camera that takes uber special pictures.
Or I totally forgot about my camera and snapped a couple pictures with my phone that makes everything have a blue tinge to it.
You decide what happened.
They were happy and excited to be starting school again. Here's to a new year! Good luck my handsome little men!


2 comments:
I hope all went well with the first few days! We'll be thinking of you....
So good to see the boys on the first day of school. We've been thinking of you all week. Hope they are having fun and enjoying the chance to do new things. School can be a real blessing...especially when you can meet new friends. Please call whenever you can!
Post a Comment