Friday, October 15, 2010

Breathing Is Good

Our first summer here in Arizona was an eye opener. For the most part, if you stayed inside 98% of the time you were fine. Going outside should last no more than 5-7 minutes if even that can be handled. There were times when it felt like you couldn't breathe. A breeze is a nightmare since all it is is blowing hot air into your face. Like when you open up a pre-heated oven? Just like that.

So we went to Oregon in July. There really is no comparison when between the two states when talking about summer weather. It seriously felt like I could breathe again. Everyone came to get together and I was really excited about it. You may have heard about the bug that Makayla caught while there here, but there were still good times to be had. Here are the pictures of our trip.

Even though Makayla got sick and we didn't get as many pictures as we wanted, I loved our time spent in Oregon! I love my family so much and I miss them like crazy! But next time, it's someone else's turn to be sick. We did our time.

4 comments:

Valeni said...

Rachel, thanks for posting those pictures. What cute cousins our kids have! Makayla's little cousin really looks like her too. That was fun to see. So glad you could go to Oregon this summer and hope we all can get together again soon. I love your family too. Your parents are great.

Amy said...

Great pictures! It was fun and I can't wait to do it again! As for getting sick "NOT ME"! :)

Cecilee said...

Wow Rachel! You got some really great pictures of your trip. Do I see some photography in your future? Great job....

btw, Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. Did you do something fun? Have a party?

Lisa said...

It was all so fun. Looking at all your great pictures brings it all back perfectly. What fun!