Bryce has had a rough first month of school. He got sick after the second day and missed the rest of the week. He got some skin infection on his head that required antibiotics which didn't go well with the throwing up he was already doing. And we won't go into the behavior plan implemented by his teacher because he "likes to make funny noises" (his words, not the teachers').
Then this.....

I have found that when the caller ID tells me the school is calling in the middle of the day, it's never for a good reason. Apparently Bryce slipped and fell on his way to the bathroom. And at some point he forgot to use his arms to break his fall. He decided his head was a better option.
Fortunately he forgot about it not long after we got home and was back to his old self in no time.
4 comments:
I am always laughing when I read your blog! Maybe because I kind of relate. Good luck with those boys!
Oh my gosh!! He must be Erik's son. lol
Just looking at your pictures again. What cute kids they are. Love you all and please post again soon.
Whoa! That's quite a bump!
Post a Comment