Kids These Days....
I want you to look at this picture of words that have "aw" in them. Preston brought this home from school and I believe they were supposed to come up with these words on their own but I'm not sure. But look at the words and see if any of them seem a little....odd.
*
I'll give you a hint: The last word seems to be some sort of undergarment for women.*
I'm just going to blame the school system.
3 comments:
tooo cute!!
That cracks me up! I bet his teacher got a good laugh from that too!
I think his writing looks great and those are good words! How great to see him thinking and writing what he hears and can sound out. Seems pretty hard to me...especially for kindergarten. so glad you all are helping him get started with reading. Erik says he is doing homework every night. That really warms my "granny" heart!
Post a Comment