Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update

Here's what's going on with us lately:

-We're in Arizona.
-We're sleeping on the floor. Well, not really but we do blow up the bed every night.
-We're in a 2 bedroom place with 6 people.
-Kirsten (Erik's sister) is a saint for putting up with us!
-We're waiting for "our" house to become our house.
-I keep thinking it's summer so to think about Thanksgiving or Christmas blows my mind.
-Preston started school and it's full day now. (eeeek!)
-Makayla has become a very difficult, demanding child who still melts my heart.
-Bryce is being, well, Bryce. (pushing limits, giving hugs, running around, yelling)
-When 65 degrees is cold, it's heaven!
-I miss the rain. (don't get me wrong, I don't miss the cold but I do miss the rain.)
-It feels like Utah here.
-We're together.
-It's all good.

-Oh, and I took off the privacy settings just to see how it feels. I'm living on the edge!

3 comments:

The Weist Family said...

Buying a house is sooo stressful, but will all be worth it. So excited for you guys! How is Erik liking his new job?

~Misty

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you!!! Let me know if there is anything I fan do to help make your move easier!! We love working with Erik!!

Cecilee said...

Congrats on the house!! I hope everything goes quickly so you can move in soon. Make sure to take before and after pics so everyone can appreciate the hard work you are about to undertake.