Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

Halloween this year was a lot of fun for the kids. Since we were transitioning from Portland to Mesa, the kids and I were staying with my parents so we had a big crowd with the cousins joining in the trick-or-treating festivities.


Makayla was a butterfly princess. Really we were lucky Erk's mom got her the costume because I didn't know what to do for her and she loved it!


This was as good as I was going to get with Preston. I know he was Superman last year but the costume still fits and it was already there, so why not? He didn't care so I didn't care.


I don't know how many kids this Buzz Lightyear costume has gone through but I think it's quite a few. Again, we had it in a bin and decided to recycle it for one more year. Bryce loved it!


Makayla trying to steal some candy before we leave.


I thought this picture was kinda cool. Very spoooooky!


The little miss wouldn't go to any doors without someone holding her hand and at some times holding her. She also had to have the candy put in her hand so she could put it in the bag. It was like she didn't really believe the candy was there unless she did it.




Hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments: