OH My GOODNESS!!! That is so funny! I died laughing! I think he's sleeping the whole time-- even when he's talking. I thought we were going to loose him there when his head starting circling! SO FUNNY!
Ok, that totally made me laugh out loud! Poor little guy, he looked exhausted. What are you doing to your boys over there....? haha! Too tired to eat dinner, too funny! I'm glad you got that on video. haha! My favorite part was when you busted out laughing, and he still fell back asleep after it. haha! I love it.
5 comments:
OH My GOODNESS!!! That is so funny! I died laughing! I think he's sleeping the whole time-- even when he's talking. I thought we were going to loose him there when his head starting circling! SO FUNNY!
So funny! You must have a million pictures of him falling asleep at the table- obviously eating is a very relaxing activity for him!!
That was hilarious! Kevin and I were both laughing. What a cute boy.
Ok, that totally made me laugh out loud! Poor little guy, he looked exhausted. What are you doing to your boys over there....? haha! Too tired to eat dinner, too funny! I'm glad you got that on video. haha! My favorite part was when you busted out laughing, and he still fell back asleep after it. haha! I love it.
Logan found that hilarious!
Post a Comment