It seems like little Makayla is always wanting to twirl around when music is playing. We're working on the last little bit but other than that, she's on her way to becoming an excellent dancer!
Wooaaahha Makayla, watch out! That wall can jump out and get ya! ;) haha! That is so sweet and cute of her all twirling, just like a little dancer. What cracks me up is her all tipsy after and that crusty look she gave you when you couldn't help but laugh at her. haha! I love her personality. She's so funny. Hopefully next week once school starts up I'll be able to do a power week of blogs to try and catch up. We'll see....;)
2 comments:
Wooaaahha Makayla, watch out! That wall can jump out and get ya! ;) haha! That is so sweet and cute of her all twirling, just like a little dancer. What cracks me up is her all tipsy after and that crusty look she gave you when you couldn't help but laugh at her. haha! I love her personality. She's so funny. Hopefully next week once school starts up I'll be able to do a power week of blogs to try and catch up. We'll see....;)
So cute...I just saw this little video of Makayla dancing. She is a doll. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment