Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween

Does anyone else seem to think that Halloween lasts the whole flippin  month of October?  With church activities, kids' parties, and school activities/festivals by the time Halloween actually comes you are so done.  And, if like me, you're in a sugar coma.

But guess what.  These little super heroes LOVE Halloween.  Costumes are bought on clearance last year and are shown to the children a week before Halloween and are told this is what you will wear thoughtfully picked out and planned with precision.





And don't they look great!  They have so much fun with Halloween....so whatever.  I'll live with a month of sugar and costumes.

2 comments:

Cecilee said...

Everyone looks great! I guess I should post some of my Halloween pics....

Your family picture turned out awesome! You've gotta be happy about that one. I can't wait until my kids are all old enough to smile normally in a picture.

brandy said...

They look so cute! I love Halloween, I wish it lasted 2 months!!

ps....love love love your new family photos!