Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photo Booth

We recently purchased our first Mac. Yay!   I love this thing even though I feel like I'm cheating on my PC.  And it's frustrating that I have to learn a whole new operating system but photo booth has created hours and hours of fun for the kids. I don't even care that I can hardly navigate my new baby.  Here's a few of our beautiful pictures today.









The kids are having a blast with this fun little tool. And with our a/c out in the van (eeek!) we're on house arrest with this blistering heat.  I think summer has been saved.  And I had to put in at least one normal picture to show my mom, and anyone else who might be interested, my new haircut.   I got over six inches cut off my head. Yowza!  I'm still getting used to it.

Happy Summer Everyone!

2 comments:

Cecilee said...

Thanks for the regular picture. That's the one thing I don't like about all those distorted pictures. You can't see the real faces. I love your new cut. You look totally different. Can't wait to see you all in person!

Camille said...

I LOVE the hair!!! so cute!