Oh well. It was still sunny and although we couldn't do much we still loved having my parents here.
This is just to give you an idea of how cold it was. We had the heat on but the downstairs still stayed pretty cold. We had to use lots of blankets and body heat to keep us warm.
Don't let the sunshine fool you. It was freezing but some people just couldn't sit inside any longer.
Even with the nasty weather, we loved having my parents here. I had one year out of 8 years of marriage that I got to live close to my parents. Now that we live away again, I miss them terribly so it was so awesome to be around them again. I'm hoping that our erratic weather doesn't deter them from coming again so I'll be nice so the weather gods will smile upon us next time! Love and miss you mom and dad!
And FYI: If you come to visit, we might ask you to pose in front of our orange/grapefruit tree. You have been warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment