Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming A New Year

I thought I'd do one last post on how we spent our last day of 2010.

We bowled like we've never bowled before. Well, we've actually never gone bowling as a family before and at 50 bucks a game we never will again. So here's to a first and last bowling outing.

Bryce is always great with moral support.


We hiked on trails that we've never hiked before in weather that is not up to our Arizona standards.



But the view was worth it.



And here's our little reminder of what lurks around here in this beautiful state. Lovely.



And Makayla didn't want to let you all go into 2011 without a hug.



Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Cecilee said...

So fun to see pictures of things we were just talking About! Thanks

Valeni said...

So fun to see these pictures and to remember our fun time together. I'm so glad I got to visit over new year's and can't wait to see you all again!

Chy said...

YUCK! huge spider..ehhhh!

Your kids are beautiful!