Sorry about the poor quality. The scanner didn't want to cooperate with this picture.I really don't know how old I was. My guess is between 4 and 5. Mom, do you know? Anyway, the point is that Michael Jackson, or MJ, was my first crush. I used to say that I would marry him and I'm sure it got some nervous laughter from my parents.
Others came to hold my affections. Zack Morris from "Saved By The Bell" and Joey McIntyre from NKOTB, or New Kids on the Block. But Michael Jackson was my first crush. Fortunately my taste in men got better with time!
Others came to hold my affections. Zack Morris from "Saved By The Bell" and Joey McIntyre from NKOTB, or New Kids on the Block. But Michael Jackson was my first crush. Fortunately my taste in men got better with time!
2 comments:
I LOVE it! haha That picture was absolutely adorable. HOw fun, I'm glad you posted that. We all loved "MJ", no matter how strange he became. He was amazing. I'm in town now. ;) I need your phone number, so we can chat sometime soon.
first of all, I have to say that you are LAME blogger because you seriously..NEVER blog anymore:)
second of all....way too funny! My mom never allowed me to watch anything Michael Jackson, but NKOTB were a huge fave of mine!
Post a Comment