Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lame

Recently a friend, who will remain anonymous due to confidentiality purposes, told me that I was "lame" due to my lack of blogging. While this statement tore at my soul, I realized that it was true. I am lame. I have videos, pictures, and some witty (well, I think they're witty) remarks all ready for the blog. And yet I haven't posted any of it.

Why?

The only answer I can give can be summed up in one word....lazy. I am lazy when it comes to blogging. It takes such little time to put some pictures up and write a few comments about it but I haven't done it. Lazy.

Since the words of my friend have caused for such reflection on my life and blogging, I have decided to do at least one post a week for the next month. I know it's not much but everything has a beginning.

Baby steps people. Baby steps.

So stay tuned and maybe even check us out a little bit more. I know we're private and all and not very many people actually look at our meager little family blog but come on! I look at everyone else's blogs! :)

5 comments:

Josiah said...

compared to me, you do pretty well! every 10 days or so isn't bad

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jo! That makes me feel better!

Valeni said...

I love to look at your blog Rachel, and the pictures are always so cute. Hope you will keep it up...I have a goal for once a month, but i don't usually make that either. I will try tomorrow....love ya lots and thinking of all of you everyday!!

Carrie said...

I LOL so freak'n hard when I read this! I have no idea who called you lame. She must be pretty lame herself:)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what your talking about Carrie. She's actually very cool and I aspire to be her!:)