These two are incredibly silly with each other. I get the whole water thing but I have no idea what they are saying or why it's so funny. Oh well...I'm loving all the laughter and silliness going on.
Kids are silly. I love their laughter. It cracks me up just listening to it. That's neat that they are such good buddies. Sounds like they have their own little lingo going on there. haha! I love the short hair. ;) Getting ready for summer? And that's hillarious that they are sitting at the table eating an apple and water. My kids usually eat those outside, or have me cut it up for them. Love it!
4 comments:
Kids are silly. I love their laughter. It cracks me up just listening to it. That's neat that they are such good buddies. Sounds like they have their own little lingo going on there. haha! I love the short hair. ;) Getting ready for summer? And that's hillarious that they are sitting at the table eating an apple and water. My kids usually eat those outside, or have me cut it up for them. Love it!
The boys are getting so grown up. Actually, Preston looks about the same, but Bryce looks WAY older. Funny how they change so fast.
I love the healthy snack. Good for you!
Logan and Bridget thought that was HILARIOUS!!!
Such good memories...
Post a Comment