Monday, October 15, 2012

School

 I realize that I am seriously behind in posting anything these days but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  Here's our first day of school pictures.  The boys are in this "wearing a button up shirt but it can't be buttoned up over a t-shirt" phase.  It's still continuing to this day.  But they were excited to start 3rd and 2nd grade.  And I started letting them ride their bikes there and back.  I thought I might have a heart attack that first week and may or may not have followed them a couple times to make sure they got to school.







 And later that same week this little miss, that is not so little anymore, started pre-school.  For 3 days a week I am alone for 2.5 hours.  I honestly don't know what to do with myself.  Seriously.  But she is having a blast at her school and the boys really lucked out with some amazing teachers.



No comments: