Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tonsils

Preston got his tonsils taken out yesterday. Even though it was needed (sleep apnea the biggest reason) I hope no one in this family has to do it again.  He had such a hard time coming out of anesthesia and has gone mute today since it hurts so bad to talk.  Fortunately we have some good pain meds to keep him comfortable and he's pretty happy sitting on the couch eating popsicles and watching all the X-Men he wants.

Here's a couple pics I took on instagram yesterday.



That last one looks pretty bad but it was taken right after we got home and he crashed for 5 hours.  I promise he looks a lot better today.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Poor kid. I hate that surgery. Hopefully it helps and he recovers quickly!
What's your instagram User id? Can I follow you??

Valeni said...

Just looking at these pictures again. i thought I had left a comment. We've been thinking about Preston all week and hope he is doing better. So sad for him to struggle thru all that pain. Hope he is eating now and able to feel much better. Love you Preston, and thanks Rachel and Erik, for taking such good car o him.

Cecilee said...

Aahhh! I've been thinking of Preston too and hope all the suffering is over by now.

Can't wait to see you all in only 3 weeks!!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-jenis-bank-berdasarkan-fungsi