Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas 2011

Yes. I realize that it is the end of January, the last day to be precise, and I am just now posting about Christmas.  And I'm okay with that.

We spent Christmas Eve hanging out, watching "A Christmas Story", listening to Josh Groban's "Noel", and making gingerbread houses.  We then got some pizza for the kiddos, chinese take-out for the grown ups, and made some last minute shopping stops.  I made a vow at 6:30 pm, standing at the self checkout at Walmart on Christmas Eve that I would never again in my existence do any form of shopping Christmas Eve.  So not worth it.








Christmas morning came around.  This year was the earliest our children have ever been up for Christmas.  A whopping 7 am.  I was really glad too since we had church in the morning too.   FYI: not a fan of Christmas being on Sunday.  Just sayin.




Ninjago, Lego Atlantis, bike, scooter, rollerblades, princess and Barbie galore, and 3DS's.  The morning went by too fast but it was soooo much fun to watch them open up everything a be so excited.  Bryce even said that "Santa is my new best friend".  I take that as a success.

1 comment:

Valeni said...

Just looking through blogs this morning and enjoyed seeing this. Thanks so much for sharing pictures. Sorry I am slow to respond.