I make popcorn at least 3 times a week and as I went to make a new batch one day, a vital piece of my popcorn popper broke! I was horrified and crushed! Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration but I was really sad.
I went straight to Amazon and was so close to buying a new popper but then I thought of Erik. He is a very creative, handy, ingenious man who can fix almost anything. And if he doesn't know how to fix it he'll figure it out. So I went to him, showed him the problem. He was probably grateful some prayer of his was answered but he saw that I really wanted my popper to work. He got up and went the garage and came back with an armful of tools.
He worked and worked on my poor little popper.
After all was said and done he brought it back to life!
Yup, Erik loves me.
3 comments:
I'm with Erik on the popcorn-- I just don't get it. Or love it. But I'm so glad you do & that you're popper is back in working order!
He reminds me so much of my Dad. Good job at fixing anything Erik! Glad you got your popper back Rachel! ;o)
My beloved popcorn popper of 12 years just died and I still can't manage to throw it away. Maybe I can send it to Erik!
Post a Comment