Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Artist

Bryce had a piece of artwork selected to be part of the district art show.  Yay Bryce!  So we went to the art/award show and looked at all the art. 

Here is Bryce next to his art.  He told me it was a bowl of fruit he did in chalk. 


Here's a close-up of his work.  Now I'm not the most artistic person in the world and I don't understand art most of the time and since my son did make this I may be a bit biased....but isn't it good? I mean, he's a five year old.  And even though he didn't win a blue ribbon (he was really disappointed) I believe this is the best picture I have ever seen.  You won the blue ribbon with me buddy!  Way to go Bryce!


2 comments:

Cecilee said...

That really IS good! You'll have to frame it somewhere in your house...

Valeni said...

Good job Bryce! Just reading through the blog again and wanted him to know we are proud of him! Thanks for sharing the picture. What good work.